Quantcast

Re: broken compilation

Daniel Naber
On Friday 22 April 2005 05:29, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> I don't normally run this target, but one of our deprecated tests has a
>   compilation issue.  I haven't researched when this broke, but could
> someone fix this please?

I fixed it. TermInfosTest is, however, not a real JUnit test case, so I
wonder how useful it is at all...

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de

Re: broken compilation

Erik Hatcher

On Apr 26, 2005, at 2:02 PM, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Friday 22 April 2005 05:29, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>
>> I don't normally run this target, but one of our deprecated tests has
>>   compilation issue.  I haven't researched when this broke, but could
>> someone fix this please?
>
> I fixed it. TermInfosTest is, however, not a real JUnit test case, so I
> wonder how useful it is at all...

I'm curious - did your fix change the code to go against a new API?  In
other words, is there something that has changed that breaks API
compatibility?

        Erik

Re: broken compilation

Doug Cutting
Erik Hatcher wrote:
>> I fixed it. TermInfosTest is, however, not a real JUnit test case, so I
>> wonder how useful it is at all...
>

> I'm curious - did your fix change the code to go against a new API?

Yes, but not a public API.

> In
> other words, is there something that has changed that breaks API
> compatibility?

No.

Doug