Re: [lucy-user] Has anyone created Go bindings for Lucy?

Re: [lucy-user] Has anyone created Go bindings for Lucy?

Simon Willnauer
Richard,
this sounds very interesting, would you create an issue for this - I
might be interested to help with that

cc-ing mike as he has raised interest along those lines too

simon

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 07:24:04PM -0800, Richard Catlin wrote:
>> Has anyone created Go binding for Lucy?

> Not yet.

>> If no, how would I go about this?
>
> You would adapt the material in the following directories to work with Go's C
> API instead of Perl's C API:
>
>  trunk/clownfish/lib/Clownfish/Binding/Perl
>  trunk/perl/xs
>  trunk/perl/lib
>  trunk/perl/buildlib
>
> Marvin Humphrey

Re: [lucy-user] Has anyone created Go bindings for Lucy?

Michael McCandless-2
No need to CC Mike -- he's subscribed here :)

And, yes, I'd be very interested in seeing Go bindings for Lucy.

Mike

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:31:54PM +0100, Simon Willnauer wrote:
> Richard,
> this sounds very interesting, would you create an issue for this - I
> might be interested to help with that

I would also be interested in helping out.

Marvin Humphrey