Re: .sN (separate norms files) and NO_NORMS

Re: .sN (separate norms files) and NO_NORMS

Grant Ingersoll-4
I synched the XML with the HTML and committed, changes should show up
tonight.  The regeneration process is now (almost) the same as Solrs
and is covered at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/
HowToUpdateTheWebsite

-Grant

On 1/9/07, Doron Cohen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Otis Gospodnetic <[hidden email]> wrote on 08/01/2007
> 23:36:46:
> > Also, looking at http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/fileformats.html
> > I don't even see any mention of .sN files.
>
> I am almost sure I added that info to fileformats (issue 756).
> I'll check what's been with that.

It may be in the xml, but I didn't regenerate or sync the site.

-Yonik
http://incubator.apache.org/solr Solr, the open-source Lucene search
server