Recover data from network shared path

Rekha
Hi to all,My PC is physically damaged, so my Solr cloud instance is down.My Solr cloud instance data path is a network shared drive. So that all the indexed data are available. How to use/recover that data by using the other / alternate Solr cloud instance. Thanks, Rekha Karthick

Re: Recover data from network shared path

Erick Erickson
Safest is to create a new collection, then shut it down. Now copy all the
indexes to the index sir for the corresponding replicas and start Solr back
up.