Rectangle with rotation in Solr

Zahra Aminolroaya
I have locations with 4-tuple (longitude,latitude) which are like rectangles
and I want to index them. Solr BBoxField with minX, maxX, maxY and minY,
only considers rectangles which does not have rotations. suppose my
rectangle is rotated  45 degree  clockwise based on axis, how can I define
rotation in bbox? Is using RPT (polygon) the only way?

Re: Rectangle with rotation in Solr

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Polygon is the only way.

LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book: