Regarding Hadoop On Demand

cpreethi
  Hi All,

  I am currently tryin to integrate Condor(Batch Scheduler) and Hadoop.
  I find a python implementation called Hadoop On Demand to serve the purpose.But there is no instruction or manual as how to get it workin. Can anyone give the procedure to get it workin??

  Thanks in Advance.

  Thanks and Regards,
  Preethi.C

---------------------------------
 Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Re: Regarding Hadoop On Demand

Hemanth Yamijala-2
Hi,

We will provide some information/documentation on this soon. Please
watch this space for more details.

Thanks
Hemanth

On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 19:46 +0100, Preethi Chockalingam wrote:

>   Hi All,
>
>   I am currently tryin to integrate Condor(Batch Scheduler) and Hadoop.
>   I find a python implementation called Hadoop On Demand to serve the purpose.But there is no instruction or manual as how to get it workin. Can anyone give the procedure to get it workin??
>
>   Thanks in Advance.
>
>   Thanks and Regards,
>   Preethi.C

>  Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Re: Regarding Hadoop On Demand

cpreethi
Sure will keep track of this!! Thanks Hemanth!!

Hemanth Yamijala-2 wrote