Quantcast

Release 6.5

12

Re: Release 6.5

sarowe
Done.  I also removed the 6.4 jobs.

I’ve queued the three test jobs to run after the currently running job finishes; the Lucene artifact job will be automatically queued by the nightly job, and the Solr artifact job will then be automatically queued by the Lucene Artifact job.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Mar 20, 2017, at 2:27 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> I’ll go set up the 6.5 jobs now.
>
> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com
>
>> On Mar 20, 2017, at 2:20 PM, jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> It's not. I want to create the first RC tomorrow but we need to setup the Jenkins jobs for the 6.5 branch first. I don't have the admin right with my account yet so any help would be greatly appreciated..
>>
>> Jim

>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> If it’s not too late I’d like to include a one line fix for SOLR-10319: SolrCore "instanceDir" metric not visible in JMX.
>>
>>> On 11 Mar 2017, at 18:43, jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> We have a lot of great improvements coming in 6.5 so I'd like to volunteer for a new release. I can cut the branch around march 17th in order to let some time for devs to finish the current issues.
>>> What do you think?
>>
>> ---
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Andrzej Bialecki

Re: Release 6.5

sarowe
Oops, forgot to enqueue the smoke tester job.  That’s done now too.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Mar 20, 2017, at 3:03 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Done.  I also removed the 6.4 jobs.
>
> I’ve queued the three test jobs to run after the currently running job finishes; the Lucene artifact job will be automatically queued by the nightly job, and the Solr artifact job will then be automatically queued by the Lucene Artifact job.
>
> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com
>
>> On Mar 20, 2017, at 2:27 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> I’ll go set up the 6.5 jobs now.
>>
>> --
>> Steve
>> www.lucidworks.com
>>
>>> On Mar 20, 2017, at 2:20 PM, jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> It's not. I want to create the first RC tomorrow but we need to setup the Jenkins jobs for the 6.5 branch first. I don't have the admin right with my account yet so any help would be greatly appreciated..
>>>
>>> Jim

>>> Hi Jim,
>>>
>>> If it’s not too late I’d like to include a one line fix for SOLR-10319: SolrCore "instanceDir" metric not visible in JMX.

>>> ---
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Andrzej Bialecki

Re: Release 6.5

jim ferenczi
Wonderful, thanks Steve !

Oops, forgot to enqueue the smoke tester job.  That’s done now too.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Mar 20, 2017, at 3:03 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Done.  I also removed the 6.4 jobs.
>
> I’ve queued the three test jobs to run after the currently running job finishes; the Lucene artifact job will be automatically queued by the nightly job, and the Solr artifact job will then be automatically queued by the Lucene Artifact job.
>
> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com
>
>> On Mar 20, 2017, at 2:27 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> I’ll go set up the 6.5 jobs now.
>>
>> --
>> Steve
>> www.lucidworks.com
>>
>>> On Mar 20, 2017, at 2:20 PM, jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> It's not. I want to create the first RC tomorrow but we need to setup the Jenkins jobs for the 6.5 branch first. I don't have the admin right with my account yet so any help would be greatly appreciated..
>>>
>>> Jim

>>> Hi Jim,
>>>
>>> If it’s not too late I’d like to include a one line fix for SOLR-10319: SolrCore "instanceDir" metric not visible in JMX.

>>> ---
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Andrzej Bialecki

12