Remove SuppressCodecs Lucene3x Lucene4x?

Remove SuppressCodecs Lucene3x Lucene4x?

Varun Thacker-4
Quite a few tests have this annotation :

@LuceneTestCase.SuppressCodecs({"Lucene3x", "Lucene40","Lucene41","Lucene42","Lucene45"})

I don't think the following codecs exist anymore in the codebase and we should just remove the annotation from tests that try suppressing these codecs ?
  • Direct
  • Lucene3x
  • Lucene40
  • Lucene41