Rename of Category.QUERYHANDLER

kamaci
Hi,

Solr 6.3.0 had SolrInfoMBean.Category.QUERYHANDLER. However, I cannot see
it at Solr 6.5.0.

What is the new name of that variable?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Rename of Category.QUERYHANDLER

Shawn Heisey-2
On 11/5/2018 1:09 PM, Furkan KAMACI wrote:
> Solr 6.3.0 had SolrInfoMBean.Category.QUERYHANDLER. However, I cannot see
> it at Solr 6.5.0.

You might find it at QUERY instead.  I seem to remember some confusion
about this, and the solution was to make both QUERY and QUERYHANDLER
available, with the same information in both, until the next major
version, where the latter was removed.

I thought there was an issue about this, but I'm not finding anything.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Rename of Category.QUERYHANDLER

Alexandre Rafalovitch