Replication of Segmented indexes

oleg_gnatovskiy
Hello, this is actually a repost of a question posed by Swarag. I don't think he made the question quite clear, so let me give it a shot. It is known that Solr has support for index replication, and it has support for index segmentation. The question is, how would you use the replication tools with a segmented index?

Re: Replication of Segmented indexes

Yonik Seeley-2
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:34 AM, oleg_gnatovskiy
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Hello, this is actually a repost of a question posed by Swarag. I don't think
>  he made the question quite clear, so let me give it a shot. It is known that
>  Solr has support for index replication, and it has support for index
>  segmentation. The question is, how would you use the replication tools with
>  a segmented index?

Have a master for each segment?

-Yonik