Replication

Eric Treece
Hello All,

I am interested in some of the joys, tribulations and processes of running a replicated Solr environment. Can anyone point to any particular links, documents and/or personal experiences.

Thanks,
Eric Treece

Re: Replication

Erik Hatcher
Eric - there is tons here <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/
CollectionDistribution>

Start there and hit us up here if anything is amiss.

        Erik

On Oct 4, 2007, at 9:05 AM, Eric Treece wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am interested in some of the joys, tribulations and processes of
> running a replicated Solr environment. Can anyone point to any
> particular links, documents and/or personal experiences.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric Treece

Re: Re: Replication

Ycrux
Hi Eric !

I can help on that if you know, even If I'm new to Solr.
What are you planning to do ?

cheers
Younès