Request for graphics

benliles
I am trying to make a presentation on SOLR and have been unable to find
the SOLR graphic in high quality.  Could someone point me in the right
direction or provide the graphics?

Thanks,

Benjamin Liles

Lead Software Application Developer
Digital Initiatives - Web Services
University Libraries
Texas A&M University
[hidden email]

3.109E Library Annex | 5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843

Tel. 979.862.4948x122

http://library.tamu.edu

Re: Request for graphics

hossman

: I am trying to make a presentation on SOLR and have been unable to find the
: SOLR graphic in high quality.  Could someone point me in the right direction
: or provide the graphics?

you're right -- i can't find the orriginal source files for it in subversion.

I think i know who made it (here at CNET) I'll ping him and see if i can
get the orriginal source files and get them into subversion so alternate
resolutions can be generated.

Re: Request for graphics

Clay Webster
i'm late for dinner out, so i'm just attaching it here.  if someone wants to throw it
in a jira or something, great.  sadly, it's not a photoshop, it's paintshop pro (.psp)
format.  $79 was more in my budget.

have fun.

--cw

: I am trying to make a presentation on SOLR and have been unable to find the
: SOLR graphic in high quality.  Could someone point me in the right direction
: or provide the graphics?

you're right -- i can't find the orriginal source files for it in subversion.

I think i know who made it (here at CNET) I'll ping him and see if i can
get the orriginal source files and get them into subversion so alternate
resolutions can be generated.

Re: Request for graphics

Yonik Seeley-2
On 9/28/07, Clay Webster <[hidden email]> wrote:
> i'm late for dinner out, so i'm just attaching it here.

Most attachments are stripped :-)

Re: Request for graphics

Clay Webster
'k.  see SOLR-368.