Restrict search on term/phrase count in document.

Restrict search on term/phrase count in document.

Modassar Ather-2
Hi,

Is there a way to restrict search with a term/phrase occurring n number of
times in it?
For example, find the documents which has a term/phrase 5 or more times in
them.

The "Terms component" seems to provide a way but not sure how it will work
for complex queries.
Please note that the Solr version I am using is 6.5.1. Kindly provide your
inputs.

Best,
Modassar

Re: Restrict search on term/phrase count in document.

Alexandre Rafalovitch
That is kind of unusual. What is the business issue you are trying to
solve? Perhaps there is a different way to look at this problem.

Regards,
     Alex