Retrieving binary fields

Dominik Safaric
Hi,

I've implemented a custom FieldType, BinaryDocValuesField, that stores
binary values as doc-values.

I am interested onto how can I retrieve the stored values via a Solr query
as base64 encoded string? Because if I issue a "*" query with all fields
selected, I get all fields expect the binary - the same behaviour implies
to the native Solr BinaryField.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik

Re: Retrieving binary fields