SOLR JOIN

Nitin Kumar
Hi,

Can we use join query for more than 2 cores in solr. If yes, please provide
reference or example.

Thanks,
Nitin

Re: SOLR JOIN

David Hastings
That seems difficult if not impossible. The joins are just complex queries, with the same data set.

> On Feb 28, 2017, at 11:37 PM, Nitin Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can we use join query for more than 2 cores in solr. If yes, please provide
> reference or example.
>
> Thanks,
> Nitin

Re: SOLR JOIN

vrindavda
Hi Nitin,

You can use  Streaming Expressions for Joins in SolrCloud only (For Collections Not Core).

Again this can affect you performance, I would suggest to copy fields from one collection to another any seamlessly use features like facet. Facets get difficult and complex as you use Joins (Ref).

Re: SOLR JOIN

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
If you're using Solr 6, you can use streaming expressions:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Streaming+Expressions

Regards,

Edwin