Search with in search results

suresh Kannan-2
How to extend a query type?  I need to implement search with in search results without faceted.

Suresh

Re: Search with in search results

Sergey Polzunov-2
Create a second query with IDs from first query? (id:XX id:YY id:ZZ) ?

Best regards,
Traut

Re: Search with in search results

Yonik Seeley-2
Perhaps use filters?

   q=first search user entered

   q=second search&fq=first search user entered

   q=third search&fq=first search user entered&fq=second search

Right now, this will only work easily with the standard request
handler (because the fq parameter needs queries in lucene syntax).
I expect this limitation to be remedied in the future (but probably
not within the next month).

With dismax, constructing a compound query might currently be the way to go.

-Yonik