Searching solr without qualified field

RaviWhy
Hi,

 Basic question :)

  I have added new xml data after changing the example's schema.xml. When I am using admin qquery page. The example works given the value of "video".  But for my data the field is looking for fieldname:value to return the results. What should I do if i want to just search just with value.

Thanks

Re: Searching solr without qualified field

RaviWhy
Nm,

  the fileds need to be defined as part of copyfield section just like in the example.
silly me :(
Yerraguntla wrote