Semantic Knowledge Graph

David Hastings
Hey All, slides form the 2017 lucene revolution were put up recently, but
unfortunately, the one I have the most interest in, the semantic knowledge
graph, have not been put up:

dont suppose any one knows where i may be able to find them, or point me in
a direction to get more information about this tool.

Thanks - dave

Re: Semantic Knowledge Graph

Atita Arora
Hi,

Is this the one you're looking for :

https://www.slideshare.net/treygrainger/leveraging-lucenesolr-as-a-knowledge-graph-and-intent-engine

-Atita

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 7:44 PM, David Hastings <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hey All, slides form the 2017 lucene revolution were put up recently, but
> unfortunately, the one I have the most interest in, the semantic knowledge
> graph, have not been put up:
>
> https://lucenesolrrevolution2017.sched.com/event/BAwX/the-
> apache-solr-semantic-knowledge-graph?iframe=no&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no
>

> dont suppose any one knows where i may be able to find them, or point me in
> a direction to get more information about this tool.
>
> Thanks - dave

Re: Semantic Knowledge Graph

David Hastings
Thank you!
from digging around i found the one from 2016:
https://www.slideshare.net/treygrainger/the-semantic-knowledge-graph

which seems very close to the presentation this past october.  thanks again!
-David

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Atita Arora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is this the one you're looking for :
>
> https://www.slideshare.net/treygrainger/leveraging-
> lucenesolr-as-a-knowledge-graph-and-intent-engine
>
> -Atita
>
> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 7:44 PM, David Hastings <
> [hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
> > Hey All, slides form the 2017 lucene revolution were put up recently, but
> > unfortunately, the one I have the most interest in, the semantic
> knowledge
> > graph, have not been put up:
> >
> > https://lucenesolrrevolution2017.sched.com/event/BAwX/the-
> > apache-solr-semantic-knowledge-graph?iframe=no&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no
> >

> > dont suppose any one knows where i may be able to find them, or point me
> in
> > a direction to get more information about this tool.
> >
> > Thanks - dave

Re: Semantic Knowledge Graph

alessandro.benedetti
I expect the slides to be published here :

https://www.slideshare.net/lucidworks?utm_campaign=profiletracking&utm_medium=sssite&utm_source=ssslideview

The one you are looking for is not there yet, but keep an eye on it.

Regards

-----
---------------
Alessandro Benedetti
Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io
---------------
Alessandro Benedetti
Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io

Re: Semantic Knowledge Graph

Trey Grainger
Hi David, that's my fault. I need to do a final proofread through them
before they get posted (and may have to push one quick code change, as
well). I'll try to get that done within the next few days.

All the best,

Trey Grainger
SVP of Engineering @ Lucidworks
Co-author, Solr in Action <http://solrinaction.com>
http://www.treygrainger.com

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 10:14 AM, David Hastings <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey All, slides form the 2017 lucene revolution were put up recently, but
> unfortunately, the one I have the most interest in, the semantic knowledge
> graph, have not been put up:
>
> https://lucenesolrrevolution2017.sched.com/event/BAwX/the-
> apache-solr-semantic-knowledge-graph?iframe=no&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no
>

> dont suppose any one knows where i may be able to find them, or point me in
> a direction to get more information about this tool.
>
> Thanks - dave

Re: Semantic Knowledge Graph

David Hastings
Thanks Trey. Also thanks for the presentation. It was for me the best one I attended. Really looking forward to experimenting with it. Are there any plans of it getting into the core distribution?