Setting Solr Home via installation script

Setting Solr Home via installation script

Stephon Harris
I am trying to install solr as a service so that when a restart takes place
the solr home directory is set to `example/schemaless/solr`where there are
cores I have created while running solr in the schemaless example.

As instructed in taking Solr to Production
<https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_4/taking-solr-to-production.html>,
I ran the command sudo bash ./install_solr_service.sh solr-7.4.0.tgz -i
/opt/ -d example/schemaless/solr -u solr -s solr -p 8983 and it started
solr successfully, however the solr home was set to /var/solr/data. I
thought that giving the -d option Solr home would be set to
example/schemaless/solr. What should I do to get solr home set to
example/schemaless/solr? Is there another way I should go about getting the
cores that I created under the schemaless directory in the solr home
directory?

--
Stephon Harris

*Enterprise Knowledge, LLC*
*Web: *http://www.enterprise-knowledge.com/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enterprise-knowledge.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFDktFDhseOl_Pha6Pz3fIFaWolNg>
*E-mail:* [hidden email]/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enterprise-knowledge.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFDktFDhseOl_Pha6Pz3fIFaWolNg>
*Cell:* 832-628-8352

Fwd: Setting Solr Home via installation script

Stephon Harris
Seeing if anyone has any thoughts on this again.