Shuffling Tuples - Parallel SQL

swathi-2
Hi,

I am reading on Solr’s Parallel SQL.

How each replica partition the results by using HashQParser plugin and
shuffle the tuples with same values in the partition key field to same
worker node ?

How do we know the partition key field values?

Thanks,

Swathi.

Re: Shuffling Tuples - Parallel SQL

Joel Bernstein
I'm not sure I understand the question. You seem to be asking how do you
know what values are in a particular field. With shuffling you don't need
to the know the values, they are automatically shuffled. If you need to the
know the values you can use various queries to look at the data in the
field.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/