Signing Maven artificats

Mark Miller-3
How do I sign all the maven artifacts?
Please tell me I dont have to sign every maven artificat individually.
Because that would be insane. What is the command to just sign them in
one shot?

Sign the release (see Step-By-Step Guide to Mirroring Releases for more
information). Also sign all Maven release artifacts.

gpg --armor --output lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz.asc --detach-sig
lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: Signing Maven artificats

Michael McCandless-2
I wrote a simple Python script to do it (attached).

You may have to tweak it a bit (eg change the CODE SIGNING KEY part to
"match" your key).  It prompts for your passphrase the first time it
needs it... and also verifies sigs if they are already present.

Mike

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How do I sign all the maven artifacts?
> Please tell me I dont have to sign every maven artificat individually.
> Because that would be insane. What is the command to just sign them in
> one shot?
>
> Sign the release (see Step-By-Step Guide to Mirroring Releases for more
> information). Also sign all Maven release artifacts.
>
> gpg --armor --output lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz.asc --detach-sig
> lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz
>

> --
> - Mark
>
> http://www.lucidimagination.com

signall.py (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Signing Maven artificats

Grant Ingersoll-2
Note, I also worked in some stuff into Solr, but it requires entering
passwords a bunch of times.  Mike's script avoids that.

On Sep 17, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:

> I wrote a simple Python script to do it (attached).
>
> You may have to tweak it a bit (eg change the CODE SIGNING KEY part to
> "match" your key).  It prompts for your passphrase the first time it
> needs it... and also verifies sigs if they are already present.
>
> Mike
>
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Mark Miller
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> How do I sign all the maven artifacts?
>> Please tell me I dont have to sign every maven artificat
>> individually.
>> Because that would be insane. What is the command to just sign them
>> in
>> one shot?
>>
>> Sign the release (see Step-By-Step Guide to Mirroring Releases for
>> more
>> information). Also sign all Maven release artifacts.
>>
>> gpg --armor --output lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz.asc --detach-sig
>> lucene-X.Y.Z.tar.gz
>>

>> --
>> - Mark
>>
>> http://www.lucidimagination.com