Slides from Finite-State Queries, Flexible Indexing, Scoring talk

Slides from Finite-State Queries, Flexible Indexing, Scoring talk

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Hello everyone,

Robert Muir gave a great presentation on a few advanced Lucene topics last night and even found time to send this presentation to me, which I just uploaded:

  http://www.slideshare.net/otisg/finite-state-queries-in-lucene

You'll find all other presentations from the NYC Search & Discovery meetup there, too.  Oh, and Robert has a machine with 12MB of L2! ;)

Otis
----