SoC application

Sergey Chickin
Hi, I'm a student of Faculty of Apllied Mathematics and Computer Science
at BSU(Belorussian State University). I'd like to write a NN
implementation for your project. I've been implementing various NN
learning mechanisms(related to Multi-Layer Perceptron) for the last
month. They were mostly online and plain, so I'd like to implement
really scalable network(using Hadoop) working in offline mode. Anyone
willing to mentor?

Re: SoC application

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi Sergey,

We have several willing mentors (me for one), so I think the key is to
make a proposal per the SOC guidelines.

Cheers,
Grant

On Mar 21, 2008, at 2:41 PM, Sergey Chickin wrote:

> Hi, I'm a student of Faculty of Apllied Mathematics and Computer
> Science at BSU(Belorussian State University). I'd like to write a NN
> implementation for your project. I've been implementing various NN
> learning mechanisms(related to Multi-Layer Perceptron) for the last
> month. They were mostly online and plain, so I'd like to implement
> really scalable network(using Hadoop) working in offline mode.
> Anyone willing to mentor?

Re: SoC application

Sergey Chickin
Grant Ingersoll wrote::

> Hi Sergey,
>
> We have several willing mentors (me for one), so I think the key is to
> make a proposal per the SOC guidelines.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant
>
> On Mar 21, 2008, at 2:41 PM, Sergey Chickin wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm a student of Faculty of Apllied Mathematics and Computer
>> Science at BSU(Belorussian State University). I'd like to write a NN
>> implementation for your project. I've been implementing various NN
>> learning mechanisms(related to Multi-Layer Perceptron) for the last
>> month. They were mostly online and plain, so I'd like to implement
>> really scalable network(using Hadoop) working in offline mode. Anyone
>> willing to mentor?

ok, i'll apply as soon as application period begins

Re: SoC application

Sergey Chickin