Solr 1.4 - autoSuggest - is it a default service

Solr 1.4 - autoSuggest - is it a default service

RaviWhy
Hi,

I am trying to use autoSuggest in Solr 1.4. Is autoSugest service available by default like select? or should I configure anything?

Solrconfig.xml contains the termcomponent defined.

Thanks

Re: Solr 1.4 - autoSuggest - is it a default service

Mohamed Parvez
I guess you are looking for terms, Its in 1.4

just use a query like

/solr/terms/?terms=true&terms.fl=filed_name&terms.prefix=da

----
Thanks/Regards,
Parvez