Solr 4.0 and Maven SNAPSHOT artifacts

Amit Nithian
Is there a maven repository location that contains the nightly build
Maven artifacts of Solr? Are SNAPSHOT releases being generated by
Jenkins or anything so that when I re-resolve the dependencies I'd get
the latest snapshot jars?

Thanks
Amit

RE: Solr 4.0 and Maven SNAPSHOT artifacts

steve_rowe
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/NightlyBuilds

Thanks
Amit

Re: Solr 4.0 and Maven SNAPSHOT artifacts

Maurizio Cucchiara
I could be wrong in case of solr, but usually snapshots live in
repository.a.o (and here [1] AFAICU you will find what you're looking
for).

In order to use you should add the following repository

<repositories>
  <repository>
    <id>apache.snapshots</id>
    <name>ASF Maven 2 Snapshot</name>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/</url>
  </repository>
</repositories>

I'm relatively new to solr, so I'd suggest to wait a confirmation from
someone else.

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/solr/

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921