Solr Query running slow in Prod node

Dasarathi Minjur
Hello,
We have a Solr query that runs much slower in Production Solr cluster
compared with lower environments.(Yes they may not be apples to apples
comparison but it's really slow in prod as HDFS gets pounded)
What are the general ways to track/trouble shoot slowness in the query. Is
there any best practices or troubleshoot links. Thanks in advance for your

Re: Solr Query running slow in Prod node

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
Hi,

You have to check if both of settings are using the same configurations,
and if the production Solr server have other programs running?
Also, the query performance might be affected if there is indexing going on
at the same time.

Regards,
Edwin