Solr Stream Content from URL

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Solr Stream Content from URL

kamaci
Hi,

Is it possible to stream a CSV content from URL to Solr?

I've tried URLDataSource but could not figure out about what to use as
document.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Solr Stream Content from URL

Alexandre Rafalovitch
Have you tried stream.url parameter after enabling the
enableRemoteStreaming flag?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Content+Streams

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced


On 19 April 2017 at 13:27, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to stream a CSV content from URL to Solr?
>
> I've tried URLDataSource but could not figure out about what to use as
> document.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Solr Stream Content from URL

kamaci
Hi Alexandre,

My content is protected via Basic Authentication. Is it possible to use
Basic Authentication with Solr Content Streams?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Have you tried stream.url parameter after enabling the
> enableRemoteStreaming flag?
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Content+Streams
>
> Regards,
>    Alex.
> ----
> http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced
>
>
> On 19 April 2017 at 13:27, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is it possible to stream a CSV content from URL to Solr?
> >
> > I've tried URLDataSource but could not figure out about what to use as
> > document.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> > Furkan KAMACI
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Solr Stream Content from URL

Alexandre Rafalovitch
Not that I know of.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced


On 19 April 2017 at 14:30, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> My content is protected via Basic Authentication. Is it possible to use
> Basic Authentication with Solr Content Streams?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
>
> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Have you tried stream.url parameter after enabling the
>> enableRemoteStreaming flag?
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Content+Streams
>>
>> Regards,
>>    Alex.
>> ----
>> http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced
>>
>>
>> On 19 April 2017 at 13:27, Furkan KAMACI <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Is it possible to stream a CSV content from URL to Solr?
>> >
>> > I've tried URLDataSource but could not figure out about what to use as
>> > document.
>> >
>> > Kind Regards,
>> > Furkan KAMACI
>>
Loading...