Solr block join query not giving results

Solr block join query not giving results

Aashish Agarwal
Hi,

I am using block join query to get parent object using filter on child. But when the number of results are large than the query fails with ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException. e.g in range query price:[0 TO 20] fails but price[0 TO 10], price:[10 TO 20] works fine. I am using solr 4.6.0.

Thanks,
Aashish

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Solr block join query not giving results

Aashish Agarwal
No it should not be the case because the query is working for price:[0 TO 10] and price:[10 TO 20] so index are fine for price:[0 TO 20] still query fails.

I user the csv to import data as described in
So, _root_ value is created by me not internally by solr. Would that create a problem.

Thanks,
Aashish

On Jan 17, 2018 4:46 PM, "Mikhail Khludnev" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:00 AM, Aashish Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am using block join query to get parent object using filter on child. But when the number of results are large than the query fails with ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException. e.g in range query price:[0 TO 20] fails but price[0 TO 10], price:[10 TO 20] works fine. I am using solr 4.6.0.

Thanks,
Aashish

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Solr block join query not giving results

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
> So, _root_ value is created by me not internally by solr. Would that create a problem.

I think this is the reason the index is corrupted.

Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Solr block join query not giving results

Aashish Agarwal
> So, _root_ value is created by me not internally by solr. Would that create a problem.

I think this is the reason the index is corrupted.

Fir the same range query if I search in parts all parts works, if the index is corrupt a particular part should never work