Solr custom FieldType not returned within response

Solr custom FieldType not returned within response

Dominik Safaric
Hi,

I've implemented a custom Solr FieldType (namely BinaryDocValuesField)
which is successfully being stored within the indices. However, if I query
for docs containing the value for the defined field, its value is not
returned within the response. On the contrary, I am able to query using the
field.

How can I configure Solr to return the fields representation as specified
in the toExternal function of a query response?

Thanks in advance,
Dominik

Re: Solr custom FieldType not returned within response

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
Hi Dominik,

Which Solr version are you using?

Also, how did you declare your FieldType in your schema.xml, and what was
your query that works and didn't worked?

Regards,
Edwin