Solr facet on facet field returns junk values

Solr facet on facet field returns junk values

Srinivas Kashyap
Hello,

I have a Solr collection which has around 20 fields(indexed and stored). When I turn on facet and mention a facet.field, I'm able to get the facet count for that field. However, I'm able to see some junk facet counts like below, being generated in the facet response(1, 10, 100, 1000, 100000 .......). These junk values have count 0. However, when I query(*:*) and turn on facet.field, these junk values doesn't show up since the actual count values would be more. Any reason why is it happening?

"PHY_KEY1": [
        "85",
        11,
        "400",
        10,
        "218",
        9,
        "965",
        9,
        "640",
        5,
        "26",
        3,
        "465",
        3,
        "292",
        2,
        "158",
        1,
        "267",
        1,
        "38",
        1,
        "00176",
        0,
        "1",
        0,
        "10",
        0,
        "100",
        0,
        "1000",
        0,
        "100000",
        0,
        "1000001",
        0,
        "1000003",
        0,
        "1000004",
        0,
        "1000005",
        0,
        "1000007",
        0,
        "1000008",
        0,
        "1000009",
        0,
        "100001",
        0,
        "1000010",
        0,
        "1000015",
        0,
        "1000017",
        0,
        "100002",
        0,
        "1000020",
        0,
        "1000022",
        0,
        "1000023",
        0,
        "1000024",
        0,
        "1000025",
        0,
        "1000026",
        0,
        "1000027",

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas Kashyap

Re: Solr facet on facet field returns junk values

Mikhail Khludnev-2
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/faceting.html#Faceting-Thefacet.mincountParameter

--
Sincerely yours