Solr - google like suggestion

ruby
So I followed following article to enable google like suggestions in my
application:
https://lucidworks.com/2015/03/04/solr-suggester/

How do I control how many words are being returned ?

Many thanks.

Re: Solr - google like suggestion

Rick Leir-2
Ruby
In the config sample, you can see this:
 <str name="suggest.count">10</str>
Is this the number of suggestions you are getting? Cheers -- Rick

On September 13, 2017 4:26:16 PM EDT, ruby <[hidden email]> wrote:

>So I followed following article to enable google like suggestions in my
>application:
>https://lucidworks.com/2015/03/04/solr-suggester/
>
>How do I control how many words are being returned ?
>
>Many thanks.
>

>--
>Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Re: Solr - google like suggestion

alessandro.benedetti
If you are referring to the number of words per suggestion, you may need to
play with the free text lookup type [1]

[1] http://alexbenedetti.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/solr-you-complete-me.html

-----
Alessandro Benedetti