Solr ignores configuration file

jaanam

Dear recipients,

Can you help me with the following issue:

I should present my time stamps in solr in UTC+2 instead of UTC. How can
I do it ?

I've created the following question in StackOverflow

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55530142/solr-7-6-0-ignores-configuration-file-bin-solr-in-sh?noredirect=1#comment97766221_55530142

Br, Jaana Miettinen

Re: Solr ignores configuration file

Nitin Kumar
One workaround is while indexing add +2 hours.

On Mon 8 Apr, 2019, 4:16 PM , <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear recipients,
>
> Can you help me with the following issue:
>
> I should present my time stamps in solr in UTC+2 instead of UTC. How can
> I do it ?
>
> I've created the following question in StackOverflow
>

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55530142/solr-7-6-0-ignores-configuration-file-bin-solr-in-sh?noredirect=1#comment97766221_55530142
>
> Br, Jaana Miettinen

Re: Solr ignores configuration file

Jörn Franke
If there is no daylight savings... I would not do this. Accept that Solr is in UTC and do the conversion at UI level. Otherwise in case of daylight savings introduction / removal you run into a lot of problems (reindexing etc)