Solr on Java 11?

Webster Homer
My company is planning on upgrading our stack to use Java 11. What version of Solr is planned to be supported on Java 11?
We won't be doing this immediately as several of our key components are not yet been ported to 11, but we want to plan for it.

Thanks,
Webster

Re: Solr on Java 11?

John Gallagher
We're interested in this as well.  It is tracked here -

And you can see the test status for different JDKs here:
https://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-7.x-Linux/

8 and 9 pass completely; 10, 11, 12ea don't