Solr spellcheck Collation JSON

Moyer, Brett
Hello,

        Looks like a more recent Solr release introduced a bug for collation. Does anyone know of a way to correct it, or if a future release will address? Because of this change we had to make the app teams rewrite their code. Made us look bad because we can't control our code and introduced a bug their perspective) Thanks

Solr 7.4
--
"spellcheck": {
"suggestions": [
"acount",
{
"numFound": 1,
"startOffset": 0,
"endOffset": 6,
"suggestion": [
"account"
]
}
],
"collations": [
"collation", <-this is the bad line
"account"
]

Previous Solr versions
--
"spellcheck": {
"suggestions": [
"acount",
{
"numFound": 1,
"startOffset": 0,
"endOffset": 6,
"suggestion": [
"account"
]
}
],
"collations": [
"collation":"account" <--correct format
]

Brett Moyer
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.

TIAA

Re: Solr spellcheck Collation JSON

Mikhail Khludnev-2

> Previous Solr versions
> --
> "spellcheck": {
> ...,
> "collations": [
> "collation":"account" <--correct format
> ]

However, it's not a JSON.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 2:45 AM Moyer, Brett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         Looks like a more recent Solr release introduced a bug for
> collation. Does anyone know of a way to correct it, or if a future release
> will address? Because of this change we had to make the app teams rewrite
> their code. Made us look bad because we can't control our code and
> introduced a bug their perspective) Thanks
>
> Solr 7.4
> --
> "spellcheck": {
> "suggestions": [
> "acount",
> {
> "numFound": 1,
> "startOffset": 0,
> "endOffset": 6,
> "suggestion": [
> "account"
> ]
> }
> ],
> "collations": [
> "collation", <-this is the bad line
> "account"
> ]
>
> Previous Solr versions
> --
> "spellcheck": {
> "suggestions": [
> "acount",
> {
> "numFound": 1,
> "startOffset": 0,
> "endOffset": 6,
> "suggestion": [
> "account"
> ]
> }
> ],
> "collations": [
> "collation":"account" <--correct format
> ]
>
> Brett Moyer
> This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
> immediately and then delete it.
>
> TIAA

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev