Solr spellcheck configuration for FileBased spellchecker

Solr spellcheck configuration for FileBased spellchecker

Rajdeep Sahoo
Hi ,
I am using solr 4.6 version.
My document is having a "iphone 7" but when I am searching with with
"iphone7" I am getting the result because here worddelimiterfilterfactory
is taking care by slipt on numerics functionality.
  (Iphone7-->iphone 7)
But I want solr to return a spellcheck suggestion as "iphone 7" .
When I am configuring "Iphone 7" in the spellings.txt file it is not
returning expected result which i slike
iphone7--->"iphone 7" 7

Another problem is how can I use filebasedspellchecke ,   wordbreak
spellchecke and directsolrspellchecker at the same time.Here getting error
for distanceMeasure param

  please help.Thanks in advance

Re: Solr spellcheck configuration for FileBased spellchecker

Brandon Miller
Unsubscribe

--
May the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace!

P.S. Have you answered the most important question
<http://craving-god.blogspot.com/2014/10/are-you-going-to-heaven-or-hell.html>
that you can ask?