SolrCloud

Jon Morisi
Hi All,
I'm looking for additional information on how to configure an encrypted password for the DIH Configuration File, when using solrcloud:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/uploading-structured-data-store-data-with-the-data-import-handler.html#configuring-the-dih-configuration-file

Is this compatible with solrcloud / zookeeper?
What values are to be used for encryptKeyFile when running in SolrCloud?
Is this a reference to a local directory?
Is this a reference to a zookeeper directory?
Should I put the file in my collections zookeeper conf dir, using the file name only?

Thanks,
Jon

Re: SolrCloud

Rahul Singh-3
Having concurrent DIH for example from the same source on different cluster nodes may cause duplicate work. But yes the ZK is what distributes the conf.

--
Rahul Singh
[hidden email]

Anant Corporation