SolrIndexWriter :: getDirectory(String path, SolrIndexConfig config) - deprecated method - replacement method ?

SolrIndexWriter :: getDirectory(String path, SolrIndexConfig config) - deprecated method - replacement method ?

Kay Kay-2-3
Hi -
  I am trying to understand SolrIndexWriter / SolrCore.

The method, appears to have been deprecated, as per the comments in the
recent history of the file.

  /**
   * @deprecated use getDirectory(DirectoryFactory directoryFactory,
SolrIndexConfig config)
   */
  public static Directory getDirectory(String path, SolrIndexConfig
config) throws IOException {

There seems to be no method with that particular signature. But there
does seem to be another method -
getDirectory(String path, DirectoryFactory , SolrIndexConfig ) .

Just to confirm - is that what is meant here ?

Re: SolrIndexWriter :: getDirectory(String path, SolrIndexConfig config) - deprecated method - replacement method ?

hossman

I believe you are correct ... fixed in SOLR-923

: There seems to be no method with that particular signature. But there does
: seem to be another method -
: getDirectory(String path, DirectoryFactory , SolrIndexConfig ) .
:
: Just to confirm - is that what is meant here ?

-Hoss