SolrJ DocCollection is missing config name

SolrJ DocCollection is missing config name

Hendrik Haddorp
Hi,

the SolrJ DocCollection object seems to contain all information from the
cluster status except the name of the config set.
Is that a bug or on purpose?

The reason might be that everything in the DocCollection object
originates from the state.json while the config set name is stored in
the collection node directly in ZooKeeper. But so far I can't find a way
to get the config set name using the CloudSolrClient.

regards,
Hendrik

Re: SolrJ DocCollection is missing config name

Hendrik Haddorp
An option is actually to do an explicit
ClusterStatus.getClusterStatus().process(solr, collectionName) request
and then get the config set name out of the result. This is a bit
cumbersome but works.