SolrJ : Inserting Bean object containing different types of Child documents

SolrJ : Inserting Bean object containing different types of Child documents

Pratik Patel
Hello Everyone,

I have a Bean object which can have child documents of classes Child_type1
and Child_type2. When I try to index this document, I get an error message
"Doc cannot have more than one Field with child=true".

I looked at the mailing list but couldn't find any solution for this.
Any suggestions on how such documents should be indexed?

I am using SolrJ version 7.7.1 and Solr 7.4.0

Thanks!
Pratik