Stemming plugin problem.

Lyndon Maydwell
Hi list,

I'm trying to get stemming working on nutch-1.0-dev using the
instructions found on the wiki for version 0.8 (
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Stemming ). I've set up everything pretty
much how it was outlined in the walkthrough, but I'm getting errors
when I try to use the plugin.

Specifically, references to "Could not load
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLNotationDecl".

I made sure that I had the files set up correctly by replacing the
source in QueryStemmer.java with the source from QueryBasic.java (only
changing the class name), and this worked fine.

Could there have been any changes between version 0.8 and version 1
that would cause something to break?

I'm happy to post full error logs, source, etc if anyone is interested.

Thanks.