TermsEnum.posting doesn't support acceptDocs

TermsEnum.posting doesn't support acceptDocs

Yonghui Zhao
I find TermsEnum.posting(docsAndPostiions API before)   in new lucene has
no acceptDocs parameter

So any replacement? or implement the filter by myself?

Re: TermsEnum.posting doesn't support acceptDocs

Adrien Grand
Hi,

You need to filter by yourself indeed. For the record in case you are
implementing a query, Scorer objects do not need to exclude deleted docs
either (actually they shouldn't do it) as live docs are now checked on top
of scorers.

Le mer. 30 mai 2018 à 12:57, Yonghui Zhao <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I find TermsEnum.posting(docsAndPostiions API before)   in new lucene has
> no acceptDocs parameter
>
> So any replacement? or implement the filter by myself?

Re: TermsEnum.posting doesn't support acceptDocs

Yonghui Zhao
Got it, thanks.

I see “
scorer.score(leafCollector, ctx.reader().getLiveDocs());

in indexsearcher