The WebApp

Vincent-32
Hello Everyone,
I was browsing through the webapp's JSP pages
and was wondering if it would be ok for me and any
others to start working on refactoring the webapp to
use a more standard MVC like structure. As it stands
right now, the JSPs are basically scriptlets. I would
like to move some of the business logic out into model classes
and just use jsps as the view. I am very experienced with struts
so that would be my first inclination but I am also open to the
idea of using JSF/MyFaces since that is a technology I've been itching
to develop with. Thoughts?
--
Plato is my friend, Aristotle is my friend, but my greatest friend is truth.
- Isaac Newton