Tika 0.1-incubating released

chrismattmann
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to update you all with news that Apache Tika has made it's
first official Apache Incubator release, 0.1-incubating. The release is
available from the Tika home page:

http://incubator.apache.org/tika/

Click on the "Download" link in the upper left corner of the web page to go
to a mirror closest to you to get the release.

Thanks to all who contributed to the release, and it's been fun being the
release manager for this version. Thanks for everyone's help on it.

The current development version of Apache Tika is 0.2-incubating. I look
forward to another successful development/release cycle with all those
involved. So, enjoy, and developers, happy Tika'ing!

Nutch'ers, I expect to post a patch for review within the next week or so,
updating Nutch's use of Tika to this official release, and working through
the TikaConfig issue currently in JIRA.

Thanks!

Cheers,
 Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
[hidden email]
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect