Quantcast

Tika 1.15

Allison, Timothy B.
Unless there are blockers, I'll kick off the regression runs now.  It may take a few days to have results.

Given that  don't test the ObjectRecognition code in the regression runs, we can still add the updates there if desired before 1.15.

Cheers,

           Tim

Re: Tika 1.15

thammegowda
Tim,

Merged the InceptionV4 update PR to ObjectRecognitionParser.
Since this parser is not enabled by default, we are good there right?

--
*Thamme Gowda *
Grad. Student at Univ. of Southern California

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 5:27 AM, Allison, Timothy B. <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Unless there are blockers, I'll kick off the regression runs now.  It may
> take a few days to have results.
>
> Given that  don't test the ObjectRecognition code in the regression runs,
> we can still add the updates there if desired before 1.15.
>
> Cheers,
>
>            Tim

RE: Tika 1.15

Allison, Timothy B.