Tika

veeraraghavan ravi
Hi,

I would like to use Tika in my .NET application. Do you have Tika open source code in .NET

Thanks

Regards

Ravi

Re: Tika

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:05 AM, veeraraghavan ravi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to use Tika in my .NET application. Do you have Tika open source code in .NET

There is no .NET version of Tika, but you may want to try using some
of the Java to .NET compilers to get a Tika library that you can call
from your .NET application. If you do that, we'd be very interested in
seeing the results. :-)

Alternatively, you can always use the standalone Tika jar as an
external command line utility that you invoke from your .NET
application. See the last section on
http://lucene.apache.org/tika/gettingstarted.html for more details.

BR,

Jukka Zitting