Topic & Executor streaming expressions

Nazerke S
Hi everyone!

Can anyone elaborate the topic and executor streaming expressions? What I
understand from the Solr reference guide was that the topic allows for
subscribing to a query. So that whenever I execute a query, it returns the
tuples that are not seen yet ??  What about executor function? Is it
similar to the parallel streaming expression that is, the given number of
threads do the task parallel? Can you provide an example which are not
written in the Solr reference guide?

Many thanks!

Re: Topic & Executor streaming expressions

Joel Bernstein
This blog covers this topic is some depth:

https://joelsolr.blogspot.com/2017/01/deploying-solrs-new-parallel-executor.html

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/