Turn on TLS

Younge, Kent A - Norman, OK - Contractor

When I enable SSL I am getting page can not be displayed.  How do I check this?  I have looked in the java.security file and it is the same as my other solr servers.

This page can't be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://solrpre-prod:8983 again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details)<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=735074>, which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

Thank you,

Kent Younge
Systems Engineer
USPS MTSC IT Support
600 W. Rock Creek Rd, Norman, OK  73069-8357
O:405 573 2273