Update Solr 7.7 Reference Guide graceTime -> graceDuration

Update Solr 7.7 Reference Guide graceTime -> graceDuration

bban954
When setting up a Scheduled Trigger for Solr autoscaling I was running into
errors that graceTime was an undefined property. I found some discussion on
patch changes that had updated this property name to graceDuration, which
should probably be reflected in the reference guide at
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/solrcloud-autoscaling-triggers.html#scheduled-trigger.

Re: Update Solr 7.7 Reference Guide graceTime -> graceDuration

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Thanks. Actually you may edit the page and submit a GitHub PullRequest directly if you wish at https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/solr-ref-guide/src/solrcloud-autoscaling-triggers.adoc <https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/solr-ref-guide/src/solrcloud-autoscaling-triggers.adoc>

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com