Using collection alias with Parallel SQL Interface

Using collection alias with Parallel SQL Interface

Halim Chaibi
Hi,
I tried to use the collection alias in my SQL query :

SELECT MyField FROM MyCollectionAlias LIMIT 10

But I got an error that MyCollectionAlias doesn't exit.

Is there a way to use the collection alias in the SQL query ?

Thank you

Re: Using collection alias with Parallel SQL Interface

Joel Bernstein
Currently collection aliases are not supported with SQL interface or
Streaming Expressions. There is a ticket open for this:

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/