Quantcast

[VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 6.5.1 RC2

jim ferenczi
Please vote for release candidate 2 for Lucene/Solr 6.5.1

The artifacts can be downloaded from:

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 6.5.1 RC2

jim ferenczi
Hi,
I missed one case in my commit in 6x for LUCENE-7791. It can still throws AIOOBE for sparse norms. I'll work on the patch today and will create another RC later.
Very sorry for the confusion here.